in this blog post we want to summarize all the work we have done so far. Below is a list of the weeks we have worked on Maphynn so far. Each blog post is linked below, which contains all useful information about the topic. We have also linked some of the documents and files with requirement specifications directly from this post. Have fun reading and leave us a comment if you like!
- Use case diagrams
- Deployment View
- Software Requirement Specification
- All “.feature” files
- System Architecture Document
- Automated Testing
We already set the foundation for automated testing, but did not implement it in our daily business yet. You can find further information on our fifth blogpost about our feature files.
- Automated Deployment
Our whole deployment is already automated. Further information on this topic can be find in our SAD.
- App(latest build of each branch, note that these are development versions and therefore may contain bugs and be incomplete)
- API (Documentation)
- Code (GitLab)
- Week 1: The very first Post
- Week 2: Tools, roles and responsibilties
- Week 3: SRS and OUCD
- Week 4: Use Cases
- Week 5: “.feature” files
- Week 6: Project management tool
- Week 7: Retrospective
- Week 8: Database and class diagrams
- Week 9: Software Architecture MVC
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Greetings from your Maphynn Team